Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Cloth Napkin



Husband Quote:" I really love using these cloth napkins!"

Earlier this year I resolved to use cloth napkins for every meal in our house. I used to reserve the napkins for guests... but, why?? Who are the most precious people in my life?? Um...yep.. it was like a big DUH.
I am sooo not putting down the families who use paper napkins... (after all, we're only talking napkins) but, for me it's one little way of nurturing my precious family WHILE treating them as well as I would a dinner guest.

It is really the little things....

2 comments:

Kristi said...

They are beautiful napkins AND you are helping the environment w/not using paper napkins!! Good for you!!!!

atlibertytosay said...

We started using cloth napkins as a money saving measure. It saves a lot!